Aerocyl Buffer Tanks
Aerocyl buffer tank is manufactured from stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance. It can be integrated into a system when additional volume of hot water is required to provide smoother and uninterrupted operation of a heat pump.
Incorporated into a space heating system, Aerocyl buffer tank increases the volume of water a heat pump has to heat, allowing excess heat to be stored until it is required. It also provides a thermal store to aid defrost of the heat pump and protects the water within the system from cooling.
- Suitable for seal system primary circuit
- Maximum system pressure is 6 Bar
- Range of capacities from 50 to 210 litres
- Prevent water in the system from getting colder during heat pump defrost cycles
- Provide additional volume of hot water in the system
- 50mm thickness of environmentally friendly foam lagging for low standing heat loss
- Encased in durable, gloss white, steel outer casing
- Immersion heater boss for optional electric heating